User Experience Designer
December 2011 - March 2012
Accessibility Toolbars, Agile, JAWS, MS Expression Blend, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Team Foundation Server, MS Word, MS Visual Studio, Photoshop, XAML
Accessibility, Training, Communication, Design, Documentation, Organization, Presentation
Legislative Data Center
• Designed interface for Bill Analysis System application.
• Acted as Subject Matter Expert for accessibility testing and issues.
• Created road map and check points for accessibility testing for applications and websites using Section 508 standards.
User Interface Designer
May 2911 - September 2011
ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Visual Studio, MS Word,
Documentation, Organization, Section 508 Accessibility, Standards Compliance,
• Developed screens for UIMOD (Unemployment Insurance Modernization) Project.
• Created and developed HTML interactive prototypes for presentation to client.
• Served as Subject Matter Expert for Section 508 Accessibility standards, presenting issues and remediations for compliance.
April 2007 - April 2008
• Created a publicly accessible site conforming to State of California standards.
• Revised intranet site to reflect new state template.
• Converted user manuals to HTML format so that links worked consistently. Created an index for each manual for easy navigation and usability.
• Initiated review and redesign of secure login area to comply with stricter security standards.
• Validated site for W3C and Section 508 compliance.