.User Experience Designer
April - November 2008
Mercer Island, Washington
Cross Browser Development and Testing, Data Integration, Documentation, Ecommerce, Icon Creation, Information Architecture, Lead Role, Online Application, Presentation of Concepts and Designs, Presentation, Prototyping, Requirements Gathering, Site Maps, User Centered Design, Wireframing, W3C Standards,
• Lead designer for website for a new product. Collaborated with design, development and marketing teams to create a fresh new user interface that resulted in an accessible, visually appealing site where new agents can easily complete applications and track client information.
• Created graphics and code (html and css) for LifeNet, the agent intranet.
• Created wireframes, site maps and prototype to enhance the human factor experience.
• Reviewed ASP.NET and C# code with developers in Visual Studio’s Team Foundation Server (TFS) for optimal markup and integration.
• Created media and ad banners and buttons.
• Designed graphics and code for agent promotions.
• Created and presented an interactive quiz for World Usability Day